Here is quick tutorial to instantly boost your website’s S.E.O. ratings for free!
1) List your business on google maps to show up as a local business for google maps user in your area.
2) Go to the google maps website whilst logged into your Google account.
3) On the menu function, click “add missing place or local landmark.”
4) Add your business address and name in the information boxes.
5) After listing, click “claim this business.”
6) Google Head Office will post you a verification code to confirm your physical address. (This is a very prompt and reliable system, and the mail will tell you where to enter your verification code)
7) Verify your location and confirm that all your details are accurate and up to date.
You should immediately find your business listed a local business when searching for local businesses in your area. Listing on Google maps is the modern equivalent of a telephone book listing! Locals looking for directions or any information in your neighbourhood will see your business and can click to call or email directly from the Google Maps Application. If you have a website or Facebook Page you can also add that information to your listing.
Remember to add photos and periodically update your Google profile status to keep relevant and interesting!